COVID-19: Postponements and Cancellations
The Reilly Arts Center has been closely following the COVID-19 updates from the CDC, the Governor’s office, and our local health officials. The health of our community, patrons, staff, and local and national artists, is our top priority. After consulting with our event partners and following recommendations from Governor DeSantis’ office, several upcoming events will be affected. The decision to cancel or postpone events and its impact on our staff, artists, independent contractors, and affiliated business partners has weighed heavily on our minds. It is our responsibility to consider the Reilly’s role in the health of our entire community.
The following events and performances are being cancelled or postponed:
Saturday, March 14: WIND FM presents Boston and Styx Tribute – Cancelled
Sunday, March 15: Art Garfunkel – Postponed
Friday, March 20: Ocala Symphony Open Rehearsal – Cancelled
Saturday, March 21: The OSO presents: The Life and Times of Beethoven – Cancelled
Sunday, March 22: The OSO presents: The Life and Times of Beethoven – Cancelled
Friday, March 27: Grease SIng-A-Long-A – Postponed to August 21, 2020
Saturday, March 28: Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis Jr. – Postponed
Saturday, April 4: WIND FM Fleetwood Max – Cancelled
Thursday, April 16: CFMC American Spirituals and Folks Songs – Cancelled
Friday, April 17: Gilbert Gottfried – Postponed to November 27, 2020
Thursday, April 23: 10,000 Maniacs – Postponed
Saturday, April 25 & Sunday, April 26: The OSO “The Meaning of Life” – Postponed to June 20 & 21, 2020
Thursday, April 30: United Way Lip Sync Competition – Postponed
Saturday, May 2: WIND FM presents “Pure Heart” – Cancelled
Friday, May 8: Béla Fleck and Abigail Washburn – Postponed to February 12, 2021
Friday, May 15: Classic Albums LIVE Woodstock – Postponed
Saturday, June 6: WIND FM Kiss America – Cancelled
If a performance you have tickets for has been postponed:
Hold on to your tickets for now. More details will be coming when we confirm the new date!
If a performance you have tickets for has been cancelled:
- Consider donating your ticket back to the Reilly Arts Center, which will help the Reilly continue to be a strong venue for Ocala’s future!
- Exchange your ticket for a future event
- Receive a gift card for the value amount of your ticket(s)
- Receive a refund
Contact our box office at email@example.com to let us know what you would like to do with your tickets. You may call us, but please know that Email will be the best way to exchange or refund your tickets due to the high call volume at our box office. In your Email request to us, please include:
- Name of purchaser
- Cancelled Event
- Whether you would like to donate your ticket value back to the Reilly, exchange your ticket to another event (and the event you’d like to exchange them to, receive credit for a future show, or receive a refund.
- Your mailing address.
*** For all cancelled events: Please submit your request for Reilly credit, exchanges, or refunds within 30 days of the cancelled event. If we do not hear from you, the value of your ticket will be donated back to the Reilly Arts Center! Thank you for your support and stay safe! ***
Reilly Arts Center business hours:
The Reilly Arts Center box office is physically closed until further notice. However, our box office staff is on duty and processing orders T-F, 10am-2pm. You can Email the Reilly Arts Center box office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 352-351-1606 and leave a message with your contact information and someone will return your call.
Please refer to Reillyartscenter.com and our Facebook Page for real-time updates and instructions on what to do if your event has been cancelled or postponed. As you know, things are changing at a quick pace and this is the most efficient way to receive updates on the status of the Reilly.
Thank you for understanding – we look forward to seeing you again soon! Please see the message below from Reilly Arts Center board member, RJ Jenkins!
- We can’t believe how much has changed in such a short time, and we are doing our very best to pivot, adapt, and stay positive. We know guests have paid for a performance, and we are fully prepared to refund the cost of tickets, but I encourage guests to help lift us up by donating the value of their ticket to the Reilly Arts Center. It’s hard to express how much donations mean to our organization during this time. Even though a show is cancelled, we are trying our best to take care of our musicians, our artists, our vendors, and our staff who rely on the income from these events. So yes, we are happy to refund tickets, and yes, we are happy to exchange tickets for a future performance, but we encourage you to consider donating the value of your ticket to help us weather this storm. Patron support means more than you know.
RJ Jenkins, Board Member
We want to thank the following donors who have supported the Reilly Arts Center during this critical time. Their support, through various forms including digital series contributions and the decision to convert the value from their cancelled concert ticket back to the Reilly as a donation, is truly appreciated.
Angie & Clint Lewis
Chris & Gail Johnson
Chuck & Anne Koch
Cmdr. John & Virginia Redden
Dianna & Regan Woodall
Eleanor & Gary Simons
Frank & Christine Hildner
Gerald & Janet Sandaker
Janet & Bill Hodge
Lesley & Patrick Casey
Marylou S. Klein
Mike & Amy Mangan
Nancy Sue Curtis
O Maurice Joy
Paul & Susan Benoit
Richard & Sharman Kahn
Richard & Bonnie Kravetz
Robert & Rita Lane
Stephen & Cynthia Fischer
Susan & Bob Layne
Theresa & Richard Feeley
William & Cindy Nassal