The Encore Society
The Encore Society
What is The Encore Society?
The Encore Society is designed for culture-goers, 21-45, to engage, connect and provide philanthropic support to the Reilly Arts Group which includes the Marion Theatre and Ocala Symphony Orchestra. Members receive exclusive benefits and invitations, and have the opportunity to participate in decisions that drive programming and community initiatives.
Why become a member?
- Membership provides philanthropic support for Reilly community events and outreach
- Invitations to exclusive Reilly member-only events
- Opportunity to collaborate with the Reilly team on programming initiatives
- Exclusive Merchandise
- Early access to purchase tickets.
Current Encore Society Member Spotlights
Check out social mixers, special events, and concerts that have Encore Society member perks below!
- For all Ocala Symphony Orchestra concerts Encore members can enter the code ENCOREBOGO for buy one get one symphony tickets.
- When members stop by the Marion Theatre during First Friday Art Walk they receive a complimentary popcorn and cocktail that you can enjoy under the Marion Marquee while listening to local musicians. Local musicians during First Friday Art Walk are supported by the Encore Society.
- January 5th: First Friday Art Walk at the Marion Theatre
- January 12th: (Pre-Show Party in Founders) Reilly Noir: Scotty Barnhart
- January 18th: Coffee with the Conductor & Cocktails with the Conductor
- January 20th: (Pre-Show Party in Founders) OSO Silent Film Orchestra: “The Hunchback of Notre Dame”
- January 27-28: Ocala Symphony: Hungarian Pictures
- February 2nd: (Pre-Show Party in Founders) Laser Spectacular featuring the music of Pink Floyd
Cost and Set-Up
Membership is $100 per year and you can join at any time. This membership fee goes directly to the arts – from supporting local musicians at the Marion during First Friday, to providing opportunities for students of the Community Music Conservatory, to so much more!
Corporate Memberships apply! If you are a young professional and are looking to find not only a community of others in the arts, but also represent your company, you may apply under your company and increase your networking opportunities!
Anajane (AJ) Merrill