Ways to Support the Reilly Arts Center
Maintaining and enhancing the Reilly’s on-stage and community outreach programming relies heavily on support well beyond the purchase of a ticket! There are several ways to give back to the Reilly Arts Center – each with different benefits, tangible and intangible – but all help us achieve our mission to bring as many people in contact with the arts as possible.
To learn more about supporting the Reilly, check out the information about donating, becoming a member, sponsoring a concert, volunteering and more, or contact Pamela Calero Wardell at email@example.com.
Making a donation to the Reilly Arts Center helps support our mission and may be directed toward specific programing if you choose!
- One-time or ongoing gift
- Donor receives no on-going tangible member-type benefits
- Donor receives recognition that corresponds with their gift level
- Main benefit is that donor is able to write off the full amount from taxes, as allowable by law
- Donations can be made at any time throughout the year
Becoming a member of the Reilly Arts Center helps support arts and programming, and provides unique and tangible benefits that your family can enjoy all year long based on your giving level!
- Members receive tangible benefits
- Benefits last one year from the time of the initial donation
- Benefits, depending on the level, may include early access to purchase tickets, complimentary tickets to Reilly events, access to the Founders’ Club bar, and exclusive invitations
- Members may consider the amount of their member, minus tangible benefits (tickets, etc.) as tax deductible, as allowable by law
- A full list of membership levels and benefits can be found below
- Memberships begin at at the Fan level of $100
- You can become a member at any time throughout the year.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for all Reilly-produced events and programs. From National Artists, to Rock n’ Roll tributes, to ballet and symphony orchestra – there is an event to fit your audience!
We work to tailor sponsor benefits to meet your unique corporate and private needs to ensure maximum visibility and exposure through our partnership. In addition to giving back to the community, sponsorship goals may including branding your business to unique audiences, providing a VIP night for your team and special guests, and more!
Event and program sponsorships begin at the $1,500 level. Please reach out to Pamela Calero Wardell, Executive Director, if you’re interested in becoming a sponsor of Reilly Arts Center events! firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-351-1606, ext. 102.
Be a part of making someone’s day – or night – and have fun doing it!
Each weekend, the Reilly has a team of volunteers who have the most important job of making sure our guests have the best experience at our venue! With our wide variety of performances, we are looking for volunteers ages 16 and up. It’s a great way to help others, spend some time with like-minded individuals, and get a great behind-the-scenes look at the entertainment business!
We know better than to look a gift horse in the mouth!
If you have something that you believe would help us achieve our goals and mission, let us know!
The Reilly Arts Center is currently seeking in-kind sponsors to help us in the following areas! Please reach out to email@example.com if interested. We would love to work with you and provide trade and recognition for your generosity.
- Ocala Symphony Orchestra lunch sponsor
- Open Rehearsals Pizza Sponsor
Planned gifts, such as making a bequest through a will or trust, or establishing an annuity, can be an advantageous way to provide support for the future of the OSO.
These gifts may also be eligible for important charitable gift tax deductions. The funds received from planned gifts support the OSO’s longterm stability and may also be designated to help build our endowment fund.
- Recognition in concert program
- Invitation to annual membership meeting
- Annual Lunch
- Leaving your legacy through performing arts for future generations to enjoy
- Planned gifts can be made at any time.
For more information, please contact Pamela Calero Wardell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-351-1606, ext. 102.