Prepare your senses for an evening of iconic works by Hungarian and Romanian composers with our pre-concert dinner! Experience the rich and vibrant flavors of Hungary as we showcase an array of authentic Hungarian dishes that will tantalize your taste buds. Indulge in classics like stuffed cabbage, chicken paprikash, and delectable desserts like Hungarian plum cake.
Saturday dinner starts at 6:00 PM | Sunday dinner *after the show* 5:15 PM
Buffet Style Menu includes:
- Karfiolleves (Paprika-Spiced Cauliflower Soup)
- Paprikas Csirke (Chicken Paprikash)
- Tepertos Pogacsa (Rolls with Cracklings and Prune Jam)
- Toltott Kaposzta (Hungarian Style Stuffed Cabbage)
- Szilvas Pite (Hungarian Plum Cake)
*Limited Seating Available* Guests must have a ticket to attend the Symphony concert in order to purchase a ticket for the dinner.